• Facebook
  • Twitter
Toggle Menu

2014 Mid-Michigan Ride for the Cure

August 2, 2014
Mason High School

  Ride2011   riders   ride 2013 

This cycling event is designed to make a Big, Bold, Impact - you can choose to ride 30, 60 or 100 miles and each Rider is required to raise a minimum of $500 in donations to participate. 

75% of the net proceeds from this event stay in the Mid-Michigan area to help fund local breast health education, screening/diagnostic and survivorship programs. The remaining 25% goes to support Susan G. Komen's cutting-edge national breast cancer research programs.

With every mile traveled and every dollar raised we move closer to the Komen vision of a world without breast cancer.

Number of Riders taking ACTION in the fight against breast cancer: 111

If you have registered for the virtual Ride, please consider sharing photos, video or routes from your Ride so that we can post them to our website and social media pages! No matter where you Ride, you are making a difference in the fight against breast cancer! Send photos, videos, route maps and more to ashley@komenmidmichigan.org.

Packet Pick-Up, Registration & Donation Drop-Off

Packet pick-up, registration and donation drop-off will be available at the following times and locations:

Friday, August 1 from 3PM-8PM

Holiday Inn Express & Suites (2209 University Park Drive, Okemos, MI 48864)

Saturday, August 2 starting at 6:00AM

Mason High School (1001 S. Barnes Street, Mason, MI 48854)

For all important information about the 2014 Ride for the Cure including volunteer instructions, FAQs, route maps and more, click here.


Click here to find a team or participant
Company List Page

Fundraising Goal


Make a gift!

101 percent of goal achieved.