2014 Mid-Michigan Race for the Cure

April 27, 2014
State Capitol

sparty

When we say "We Live Here. We Race Here. We Save Lives Here." We mean it!  In 2013, Komen Mid-Michigan funded 7 community grants that provide breast health education, screening and survivorship programs to uninsured and underinsured women in Mid-Michigan.

The annual Komen Mid-Michigan Race for the Cure is our largest fundraiser of the year.  When you register and fundraise, 75% of your donations stay in Mid-Michigan to help local people. The remaining 25% helps fund cutting-edge national breast cancer research. When you Race for the Cure, you make an Impact in your community!

2,447 members of your community have joined in the fight against breast cancer!

163 teams of family members, friends and co-workers have come together to support Komen Mid-Michigan!

Online Registration is Now Closed

If you were not able to register online, please feel free to register in person at the Komen Mid-Michigan office during regular business hours or at the locations below. 

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM

Here is a list of upcoming opportunities for you to register in person for the 2014 Race for the Cure:

Date Time Location
Thursday, April 24 10AM-8PM

Playmakers

(2299 W. Grand River, Okemos, MI 48864)

Friday, April 25 10AM-8PM

Playmakers

(2299 W. Grand River, Okemos, MI 48864)

Saturday, April 26 10AM-5PM

Playmakers

(2299 W. Grand River, Okemos, MI 48864)

Sunday, April 27 11AM-1:30PM

Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol

(111 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)

Packet Pick-Up

Packet Pick-Up is available at the times/locations listed above. If you would like to save yourself some time, click here to find your bib number prior to arrival at packet pick-up! Take your bib number to the volunteer table to recieve your packet.

Registration Types and Fees

If you would like to register in person, we encourage you to print and fill out a registration form and have your registration fee prepared (cash, check or credit) before you arrive. 

Adult Competitive (Chip-Timed) - $35
Adult Non-Competitive (No Chip) - $30
Student Competitive (Chip-Timed) - $25
Student Non-Competitive (No Chip) - $20
Child Competitive - (Chip-Timed) - $20
Child Non-Competitive - (No Chip) - $15

Sleep In for the Cure - $30

2011 Mid-Michigan Race for the Cure: Sleep In For the CureCan't make it to the Race? You can sleep your way to finding a cure! Register for the Race as a "Sleep In for the Cure" participant by selecting any of the buttons above and you will receive your Race packet (including a 2014 Race t-shirt) in the mail! So, if you will be out of town on Race day, work on the weekends or just like to sleep in on Sunday mornings, we encourage you to dream of a world without breast cancer by Sleeping In for the Cure!